A B O U T ME
I'm Lital , I was born in Israel ,
Before I started tattooing,
I studied Graphic Design and Visual Communication in Tel-Aviv.
I live in Berlin since 2015.
I always had a passion for Designing, Photography and Tattoos.
in my work, I like to combine different graphic styles, collages, interesting perspectives
together with different techniques such as Geometric, Line work, Dot work, Abstract and Surreal.
I am always happy to transform your ideas into a unique tattoos.
I always enjoy meeting new and open i minded people.
I speak Hebrew, English, Russian and a little bit of German.
G A L L E R Y
if you would like to make an appointment please contact -
and include the following information:
- a few photos for example of the tattoo you would like to get, it doesn't have to be tattoo pictures,
it can be anything in the photo that can help me design you a better tattoo, or anything connected visually to what you would like to have in your tattoo.
all the photos that you will send me, will be used only as an inspiration and not a copy of them.
- a few photos that you like from my work, so I can understand in what style from what I do you are interested to have in your tattoo.
- please mention the size of the tattoo you would like to get in cm.
- placement on the body - on which part of the body you would like to get the tattoo? if possible, send a picture of the body part.
- please note if you are interested in having colour in your tattoo, if yes, which colours? (except Black)
- Please mention a few dates that you will be able to make the appointment in.
only after I will receive the requested information above, I will be able to let you know availability for appointment and approximate price.
The minimum price of a tattoo is 60€.
The final price depends on detail, placement on the body and size of the tattoo design.